Wedding Number 10!

This past Saturday I had the honor of photographing a beautiful wedding. The ceremony was at a Methodist church downtown and the reception was off of San Gabriel. It was absolutely beautiful! I would have to say that weddings are definitely not my specialty, and I get so anxious and nervous before them. I ALWAYS shoot with a second shooter. You know...just in case. You never know what can go wrong. I love being able to watch such an amazing, personal, life-changing event and be a part of it. Of course, there have been some weddings I have photographed that might have been planned about 7 days before and weren't taken too seriously. at all. But, to each is own...
This wedding this past weekend was a long time coming. Bride and groom had been dating for like 8 years! They were so excited and in love. The wedding was beautiful and I am so thankful to be a part of it!


No comments: