Fall Special


I know it's hard to think about Christmas when it's smokin' hot outside, but Fall is right around the corner.  This is the best time to take those family photographs for Christmas cards and presents!  Don't wait until the last minute to schedule your session, let's get it on the books now and get ahead of the game.  This year I will be doing personalized Christmas cards and awesome image gifts like photo books, mugs, calendars, ornaments, necklaces by 
Jewel Kade, and much more. 

**FALL SPECIAL DETAILS***
If you book a fall session with me before August 31st, you get a full session with 5 digital images of your choice for $250.  These are great to use for Christmas cards and/or gifts!  Your session must occur between September 1st and December 15th.   You will need to make a $50 deposit when booking your session.  The $50 will go towards your $250 session fee. 
Call or email me and let me know if you would like a weekday or weekend session and/or morning or evening. 

I will be doing 2 mini sessions this fall.  These book up pretty fast, so if you want a spot please email me right away.  The mini sessions will be $100 for a 30 minute session including 2 digital images of your choice.  
Dates for mini sessions:
Saturday, October 8th at Commons Ford Ranch (natural/outdoorsy look)
Saturday, November 5th in Downtown Austin (urban/retro look)

Email or call me to book your session.

No comments: